Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which cardio shall I do to get ride of fat but keep the muscles?

I got muscles on my arms but i got fat on my stomach.So i started doing cardio more but i am scared that i will loose muscles on my arm by doing cardio. So someone please tell me which cardio machines are suitable for you if you are trying to loose fat bt not muscles.Which cardio shall I do to get ride of fat but keep the muscles?
CrosstrainerWhich cardio shall I do to get ride of fat but keep the muscles?
Do cardio like running but still do weight training for your arms and you'll be fine
Treadmill go level 8 to 12 gradually for 10mins you'll loose fat every run !


Run every other day if you can and your body will get used to it. By the way every pound of muscle uses 250cals a day if you just stand there.


From tom XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin