Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get ride of eye bags or fade them?

I am forming bags under my eyes and hate it, I do put makeup to cover them up but sometimes its doesn't fade or cover up as good as I like but I use some good products.


What works such as more sleep, I know that one,


Cucumbers dont work on me, help.How to get ride of eye bags or fade them?
Specifically, under eye concealer that is one shade darker than your skin. It is all about getting enough sleep 7 hours or more. Cucumber slices is a faux paux. They are refreshing but do not help fade the circles. Cold compresses in the morning or before you go out reduces the puffiness. Get some more vitamin C and D. (OJ %26amp; milk)How to get ride of eye bags or fade them?
This is a response I received from wannabeblue28: ';Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face with... my fingers and hands. It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. ...... my skin looks so much tighter everywhere and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young.';*





She`had seen an answer I gave about how vigorous face massaging with oils had got rid of my acne and also removed my bags/circles. The massages greatly tighten skin under and around the eye area and the bags go away.





The most helpful massages are: Using both hands together (1) Do long up and down sweeps close to nose from chin area up to near eyes. (2) Do another up and back at an angle from chin point to cheek bone. (3) Do fast up and down massage close to eye from cheek bones at an angle of 45 degrees (on your crows feet). If do all 3 for several minutes daily - will markedly tighten skin and diminish the circles in the first two days. Use any oil. Olive is good. To avoid skin pulling first make skin taught by partially opening mouth and pulling lips firmly back against teeth(tightens most of face)





Additionally, facial yoga exercises help a great deal. Find on Youtube. Do the ';The lion face'; and try to hold for 30 seconds. A variation of that is protruding the tongue as if trying to touch tip of nose with tip of tongue.





Meditation will HELP A LOT as it deeply relaxes you and gives you good sleep. You will find 6 hours good sleep is better then 8 hours poor sleep.





SOURCE(S): 20+ years researcher, consultant - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and anti aging rejuvenation treatment.
Drink lots of water, avoid caffeine, avoid alcohol or anything that'll dehydrate you first of all.





Then a good concealer - YSL radiant touch is the best for under eye circles - it reflects the light and really hides them X
hmm i read in a book to use wet tea bags... kinda weird... but it works for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin