Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there a way I can get ride of the blue backgrounds on my myspace?

I am using Profile 2.0 and I don't like how they have the blue backgrounds on the Interests box, is there any way I can make the blue go away?Is there a way I can get ride of the blue backgrounds on my myspace?
when u customize ur profile go to select themes, then click on ';no theme'; which will be next to the ';default'; option.


afterwards go to the module headers option and change the color to w/e u want! :DIs there a way I can get ride of the blue backgrounds on my myspace?
1. Go to ';Customize Profile';.


2. Go to ';Select Theme';.


3. Choose the plain white box.





This is just a plain layout. You can change whatever you want.





Hope I helped!
yer wwhat she said !! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin