Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get ride of dark circles under your eyes?

I have these dark circles under my eyes ALL the time. I get alteast 8 hours of sleep every night too, AND IM 13!! My friends who get like 5 hours of sleep, don't even HAVE the dark circles. How do you get rid of them.... do cucumbers really work?? I tried to.... and it didn't work!How do you get ride of dark circles under your eyes?
Wow, do I feel your pain! :( I'm 10 years older than you and have had these dark circles practically my whole life! I think it has a lot to do with bone structure.


Unfortunately I can't help you. I'm mainly ';answering'; just so I can keep up with what other people are saying because I want an answer too! I can tell you this, I've tried the Garnier under eye roller and Olay eye illuminator... both had really poor results for me and the Olay actually made my eyes all puffy!! I looked like I'd had an allergic reaction! Maybe its just a sensitivity I have but I'd be careful! Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin