Saturday, June 26, 2010

I recently lost alot of weight. How do I get ride of the loose skin?

I used to weigh 225 and now i weigh 190. I have alot of loose skin around my middle and lower stomach. I try and work out everyday, do abs as much as i can, and run on occassion but nothing seems to help. What should I do or start doing.I recently lost alot of weight. How do I get ride of the loose skin?
Losing weight really slowly limits the amount of loose skin as it has time to slowly shrink back as the weight disappears. Once you have a lot of loose skin though, unfortunately it really has to be surgery.





I could speculate that you could gain the weight back again and then lose it more slowly, but you should absolutely see a doctor or health expert before trying something like that as I'm sure it has negative health implications.





The link below has some more good info.I recently lost alot of weight. How do I get ride of the loose skin?
unfortunately there is no way to get rid of loose skin, other than to have surgery (like a tummy tuck)





Im really sorry. The skin isnt really designed to shrink or repair itself once it has been stretched out. Thats why stretch marks are permanent, and pregnant women typically get that pooch after they have their baby.


Sorry =[
I searched and i tried http://www.loose-your-weight.apooz.com and i lost 12 pounds in quick amount of time without any side effects or pain.
I've unfortunately heard that extra skin never goes away. It has to be surgically removed. I have some extra skin from my pregnancy and have found no other way to get rid of it.
Here are a few options:


Surgery


Firming Creams/ Lotions


Omega 3 is very useful


Plain shea butter cream ( Put on loose skin )


Special training to firm up body
that would be strenght training. keep up the good work. immediate result only come with lipo or lazer removal. keep doing what your doing maybe run or jog a little more but give it some time
I have the perfect answer! Take the ';e'; out of ';ride'; and you will get ';rid of loose skin!'; Guaranteed!
Get surgery.
surgery is your best bet. hard to tighten up the streched skin without any surgical ways
**** off joe!
sorry to say but the only way is surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin