Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get ride of embarrassing acne?

--I dont have much at all but I do have some around my lip and I never really had much and I dont like it haha. If I was a girl I wouldnt like it either and I doubt they do.





--Any special ways to get ride of it quickly? Even if its painful :)How do I get ride of embarrassing acne?
Wash your face 2-3 times a day with a acne wash, or even soap and water would do.


Try to not touch your face, it will leave scars, I've learned the hard way.


Also, if the washing of your face drys out your skin, take some mild lotion, (Johnsons baby lotion, or Lubriderm works well) and mix it in your hand with some water.


Adding water is very important, it breaks down the lotion so it helps reduce clogged pores when your trying to help your dry skin. :)How do I get ride of embarrassing acne?
Try to prevent acne instead of trying to get rid of existing acne quickly. Wash your face often, try to avoid touching your face throughout the day, and visit a dermatologist if you can.
Well make sure you wash your face 2-3 times daily to unclog pores- wash your face with a mild cleanser ASAP after doing sports or after sweating. But don't over- do it or you might dry out and irritate your skin more. And don't touch your spots so you don't spread germs. Many people squeeze spots but this in fact makes it worse ans spreads germs.





Hope this helps :D
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin