Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's a good home remedy to get ride of pimples here and there on your face?

I have about 3 on my forehead, on my cheek, and around my eyebrows. How can i get rid of them. Thank you and please! Oh and something to use to get a horse fly bite to stop itching!


Thank you!





-Cindy xDWhat's a good home remedy to get ride of pimples here and there on your face?
If you put mint toothpaste on it, it will dry it up! I usually put it on the selected pimples, and then go to sleep (be careful not to get it on your pillow). By morning the acne as reduced in size. Make sure you put lotion on the surrounding skin so then that doesn't dry up too!What's a good home remedy to get ride of pimples here and there on your face?
Well, with the bite why don't you put some Calladryl (spelling?) on it. I think that's what it's called. Well, whatever, it's in a pink bottle and it works.





With the pimples... go out and buy something for spot treatment since you don't have too many. If you don't already wash your face with something, then I'd recommend getting something from maybe Neutrogena?





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin