Saturday, June 26, 2010

What can i do to get ride of goose bumps on my legs?

I have had some kind of goose bumps on my legs and on my arms since i was little does any one know if there is anything to do to remedy that?What can i do to get ride of goose bumps on my legs?
It sounds like Keratosis Pilaris if you have had it on your legs and arms you whole life. Little bumps on the backs of your arms and your thighs right? These bumps are a build up of keratin. You produce excess keratin and it gets trapped in the hair follicle causing a bump. There is no cure for KP but you can treat it everyday so it is not so noticeable. It gets worse in the winter and somewhat goes away in the summer for me. All I do is put lotion on right after I shower. But make sure the lotion you use has lactic acid and urea. They make a lotion and a scrub especially for KP at Sephora. Its by DermaDoctor. Really KP is different for everyone..some people have red bumps..some just have bumps with a white section in it. Some people scrub the areas but for me it just makes it worse. You have to try different things and look up KP on google and see what works for you.What can i do to get ride of goose bumps on my legs?
When you get goose bumps it is your body's way of dealing with the cold. The muscels in your body contract and try to increase your temperture, thus creating what people call goose bumps. When you get warmer or your body adjustes to the temperature then they will go away. So I would recomend using a blanket, or turning up the heat. If they do not go away and it is a constant or permanet thing you might need to go and see a speacililst and see what they can do about it. Hope it helps.
You can try streaming. There are steams at local gyms or health clubs. That will relax your skin. After that you can put a nice lotion on to keep your skin smooth and soft.
Have you tried a more expensive lotion?





Answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
go to hot room


pease answer ppl http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
put some *** on it!


works really well lol
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin