Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get ride of the info that google stors when I enter info into the search bar?

When I start to type info into the google search bar, past info with the same first letter comes up. How do I get rid of that info so it doesn't come up in the future? I already cleared my history and deleted the cookies, which else?How do I get ride of the info that google stors when I enter info into the search bar?
By deleting the cookies, the pages will get deleted but the things you searched for wont (the search entries will appear anyway as you said), so all you do is double click the search bar and then scroll over the typed-in info (don't press on it) that you want to delete, it will turn blue and then press the delete button on you keyboard and it will get deleted.How do I get ride of the info that google stors when I enter info into the search bar?
if you have a standard toolbar showing you should find a circular icon usually located next to the favorites star icon.





click on it and it will bring up all of your past web searches.
go to the temporary files and press view files and manually delete the cookies google is smart and doesnt self delete its cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin