Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get ride of Sticky Laptop Keys?

Hawaiian Punch was spilled on my laptop %26amp; now have sticky keys %26amp; a sticky keyboard!I have a dell inspiron 1525.How do I get rid of the sticky keys?How do I get ride of Sticky Laptop Keys?
laptops are easy to fix this day and age i work for a computer shop and u should look on line for a manual for it showing how to take the keyboard off this day and age you can just toss it in the dish washer (the keyboard ) and just let it air dry and should be fine u can also pop off the keys and clean it that ways but for you i found this! hope it helps





http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/sy鈥?/a> should show you how to take it offHow do I get ride of Sticky Laptop Keys?
Uh, I'm afraid not, do not toss your keyboard in the dishwasher it will ruin it completely but the only way you can fix sticky keys like that is to change the keyboard itself. It is only like $22 at a online parts center or from dell and relatively easy to do it yourself. There are only like three screws on the under side of the laptop that are marked with keyboard picture pointing to a screw. Good luck.



Check here for help.


http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000鈥?/a>



Dab the key with a damp towel? But you probably already did that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin