Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there anyway Get ride of my leg hair without shaving?

Iike any random Home remedies or something?


I've never shaved my legs, and I'm really scared too.Is there anyway Get ride of my leg hair without shaving?
you could wax your legs, there is also this like cream stuff you can get that makes your hair go away or something lol dunno if it actually works


:)Is there anyway Get ride of my leg hair without shaving?
W A X I N G!
My mum never used to let me shave my legs when I started begging her at the age of about 9.


Instead she bought me these things called silky mits, they sell them in boots and superdrug if you're in the UK- if not, i'd look online


They're really cheap and reusable.


And are pretty much a soft sand paper (Sounds tortureous but I promise it isnt)





You just put on the mit and wipe your leg in circular motions and the hair comes off :]


It was really good, I used them up until recently actually.


And they exfoliate your skin which is an even bigger plus





Anyway, i'm rambling


http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/body-care/silkym鈥?/a>


here are some more reviews if mine made no sense to you.


Definately reccomend a go though :]
waxing??
You can go to a doctor and he could laserly remove thr hair so u never need to shave or wax again plus waxing hurts!!!
waxing-more painful, but its not shaving





nair-it burns, but works
home remedies?


liike using duct tape?


its fast





answer my question :]]





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Wax, it lasts upto 6 weeks, but you need to grow them pretty long before you get them waxed
Use Nair. It's a product that takes the hair off. But you have to rub it off. No shaving.
iff your gona shave your legs use conditioner on them, and shave with te conditiner still on your legs, its my trik, and it makes my legss soo softt.





it dont hurt unless you do a diagonal cut.





also theress waxin stripss, wich can hert.


and hair removal cream, wich dont her, if just remves the hair.
Use Nair or other creams that you leave on in the shower
There are liquid/cream hair removers, but they are expensive and smell. There is waxing but OUCH, i would rather give birth.


Get a good womans shaver, a venus or solei and shave. Use a foam gel or shaving lotion. Go slow the first time, carefull around the ankle and the back of the knee where you are most likely to nick yourself.


Do not push hard or you will get razor burn or dry looking skin. It will come with practice.
Nair. Just be careful to wash your hands afterwards, and be warned...it smells.
there is this thing called nair.......just rub it on your legs, wait a few minutes then get in the shower and rinse it off.....there is also veet.
wax or hair removal cream?? you shouldn't be scared of shaving it isn't painful at all, I haven't ever cut myself when shaving. hope this helps :)
i have discoverd the best way is to wax because they will be gone or reduced it a year
YAAYAYA THER IS GIRL!!! ok so theres this thing called smooth away, u cnt feel it or anything. i use it on mi legs! u can also use on arms, facial hair, and underarms (and downstairs *lol*) ok. so its like a lil thing u hold onto and u like rub it against urr skin! poof, its gone the hair is gone!!!! its very easy! comes off easy with 0 reactions heres the like tootz!





http://static.open.salon.com/files/smooth-away-hair-removal-system1236988264.jpg





sry ima lil on the weird side. hahah
i haven't tried this (because i don't have leg hair), but my friend scrubbed her legs too briskly and roughly with a loofah until her leg hair shed off. it didn't grow back again since.





i'm not saying it works, though. you can just try. but to save all the energy and time, go for waxing. it's quick and the hair won't grow back in weeks.
I usually wax (I use Veet) or use Braun Silk-茅pil (I'm not satisfied though!).if there's a lot of hair don't shave,it will look awful after several times.(like men's beard :D )
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin