Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get ride of a stomach ache & diarreah?

I dont feel like thowing up but my tummy hurts throughout the day usually bearable.How do I get ride of a stomach ache %26amp; diarreah?
poop and barf it all outHow do I get ride of a stomach ache %26amp; diarreah?
Eat bananas,apples,salty crackers and yogurt.Stay away from greasy food and coffee.Take vitamin C's.Give it about 3 days(at most).And remember to drink a lot of water because your body is losing water at the moment.
try kaeopectate.
pepto bismol
pepto bismol!
well i advise you not to drink bleach because it will make it worse. try something like pepto bismol.
Try Pepto Bismol. It should help a lot.
You dont' know how to get rid of Diarhea?
I would honestly have to say eat things like salt and bread they keep you from vomiting too. Crackers are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin