Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get ride of my acne?

I usually have good skin but for the last week I have been working out, eating healthy, and drinking plenty of water. But my skin started breaking out and now I have gross pimples all over my face!





I start college in a week and really want to get rid of them. Will it go away by them self or what can I do?





Please help, thanks.How do I get ride of my acne?
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don't even have one pimple


After using this I can't believe it's only cheap and after you use it you won't either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxxHow do I get ride of my acne?
Get good nutrition. These top five nutrients have been shown to have a very positive effect on your skin and in treating acne. These nutrients, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin E, selenium and chromium, can pack a powerful punch in your acne war.








Zinc - Zinc is the Acne stopper. It works in several ways to both treat acne and prevent it. It helps the body regulate certain hormones which prevents acne, but it also helps with wound healing, tissue regeneration and boosting the body's immune system.Most people in the United States actually have a marginal zinc deficiency, but you can get zinc from many of your favorite foods, such as seeds, nuts, legumes and whole grains.





Vitamin A - Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin that helps you have beautiful, healthy hair and skin. You can find vitamin A from fruits and vegetables. Dark green vegetables and deep yellow vegetables as fruits give you a good dose of vitamin A by providing carotenes. Oatmeal is a good source of vitamin A, as well as cantaloupe, honeydew melon, broccoli, spinach and sweet potato. Liver contains a megadosis: watch out, vitamin A is stored in the body and you can actually get vitamin A poisoning.





Vitamin E - Vitamin E helps to normalize decreased levels of antioxidant enzymes. This is often prevalent in male acne patients, but vitamin E has proven beneficial to both male and female acne sufferers. Almonds, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, spinach, broccoli and mango are all great sources of vitamin E.Even a snack as simple as 录 to 陆 cups of raw nuts and seeds can help your skin become clearer and healthier.





Selenium - Selenium works much like vitamin E in that it also helps to normalize decreased levels of antioxidant enzymes. Selenium can be found in foods such as vegetables, meats and bread. Some nuts, such as Brazil nuts and walnuts are also rich in selenium.You can also supplement your diet with selenium, taking 100 to 200 micrograms per day. However, 3 陆 ounces of beef has 35 micrograms of selenium and 3 ounces of tuna has 63. Brazil nuts, though, are the winner with 544 micrograms of selenium per ounce.





Chromium - Chromium, found in brewer's yeast, has been shown in research studies to heal acne. You can add brewer's yeast to many different foods.Sprinkle a tablespoon over cold cereal or hot oatmeal, mix it into soups and stews or add it into your breakfast smoothie. Be careful, though, if you are not accustomed to brewer's yeast, a large serving of it can cause nausea and diarrhea. Start small, just a teaspoon or tablespoon at a time. This is a great acne buster.





AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE. Your hands and fingers have a lot of oil on them that can clog your pores. If you touch your face, some of that oil is transferred to your face.





Apply sour cream to your face. While yogurt is good, it can slip off easily. Buy fresh sour cream and refrigerate. Tie back your hair and make sure not to soil anything. Smear your face, especially pimples, with sour cream using your palms and wash it off after 15 minutes. If you are really busy, then simply apply the sour cream to your pimples and work until fifteen minutes are over, then wash off the pimples with warm water.





Change your pillow case every week. You sleep on it! Most of your germs and bacteria are passed onto your pillow case and back onto your skin.... making acne worse.





Take Minocycline. Minocycline is an antibiotic which kills bacteria. Minocycline should be taken with caution, however, as it has been show to damage the thyroid gland, liver, and hair. It makes skin sensitive and lowers the body's resistance to pathogens. If you do choose to take minocyline, make sure to get bloodwork every six months at the doctor's office to monitor your health.
use plain dove soap in the bar form, it doesnt have alot of chemicals and it will clear that acne up fast!
Get proactive. It works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin