Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get ride of my gut man boobs inner thighs and tri ceps?

Okay im 16 and im overweight. I really want to get in shape by my prom which is in like a year and a half.


My gut is big, I have man boobs, I have floppy triceps and I have big inner thighs. Please can some one tell me what to do to get rid of this fast? Give me like a schedule to follow and a diet or something? Please help me.How do I get ride of my gut man boobs inner thighs and tri ceps?
the best thing to do is to begin a good plan for life... be serious about it,,, it's your health were talking about here dude... eat healthy! lean meats, chicken, and fish (broiled, baked, and grilled,,,not fried) and fresh fruits and veggies... you can even eat carbs,,, small portions of potatoes and pasta are fine with whole grain breads also... drink tons of water, no more soda... ever!


get out for a walk to start... take an hour power walk in the morning and again at night... as you feel more healthy start jogging instead of walking... cardio is the best way to get trim...


good luck, this is the start of a lifestyle not a diet dude... in time you will want to start lifting!





good luck and good health!How do I get ride of my gut man boobs inner thighs and tri ceps?
join sparkteens.com, they help you out with that
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin