Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I use activated charcoal capsules to get ride of beer breath?

If I take them after drinking, will that work?Can I use activated charcoal capsules to get ride of beer breath?
Yes, i have tried it myself and it works every time!Can I use activated charcoal capsules to get ride of beer breath?
If you are looking for a way to beat a breathalyzer, your best bet is to avoid it all together. Get a Designated driver or drink at home. Its cheaper than a ticket, safer than an accident, and home is more comfortable than a jail cell.





however, If you just want to have a couple of beers before you visit the in-laws, that might work. just make sure you have enough, though. because I have no idea how long they last.
Sure it may cover the scent, but it isn't going to help you beat that breathalyzer...or the eventual license suspension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin