Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best thing to get ride of flees on my dog?

I have a male maltese dog. We use Frontline on him but just yesterday i saw a flee and a tick on him. What is the best thing to use to keep the bugs off of him?What is the best thing to get ride of flees on my dog?
You can get frontline it can help get ride of flea you can get from a vet.What is the best thing to get ride of flees on my dog?
keep using it or wash him with tea tree dog shampoo :)
this happened with my puppy. she is 3/4 yorkie + 1/4 jack russel.


we found out she had fleas and ticks.


basicly to get rid of them we used all of the flea treatments, spray the flea stuff everywhere in the house and nothing seemed to work.


WE THEN BATHED HER IN LAVENDER OIL + IT WORKED.


TRY IT, LEAVES THEM SMELLIUNG LOVELY ASWELL :D
I DONT LIKE FRONTLINE, I would never put a chemical on my pets, and fleas and ticks are becoming amune to frontline, I would wash your dog in DAWN dishwashing soap and rinse well and avoid the eyes, and condition him as well, then give him garlic tablets daily, you can get these from the health food store, and garlic is good for your dog and keeps fleas and ticks off of them year round


check this out


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
I don't know if they work or not but just a suggestion...search the internet for special treats you can make yourself that contain garlic...I read that garlic repels flees on dogs....


if it does work it will save you $$$ too!
do you have a field or a forest? if so keep him out of that area.i would give him a bath and use a lot of shampoo.
Go to the vet..they will give you something that will remove them:)
I have the perfect shampoo! I use it on my puppy and the fleas just get washed away besides that any flea that makes contact with my puppy dies! its called De Flea pet shampoo





Good Luck!!
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin