Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get ride of stinky feet?

How can I get ride of my smelly feet. I hate wearing socks. Please help. Baby powder is to embarrassing.How to get ride of stinky feet?
When you are wearing your shoes and socks, sprinkle baking soda inside your shoe. They will get a little sweaty at first, but the high ph level kills the bacteria and actually stops your feet from stinking. An added benefit is that it will also loosen most of the dead skin and leave your feet soft and smoother.





You can also soak your feet in baking soda, the same way the other person recommended with tea. I have been using baking soda for the last 5 years and have had great results, especially since I work in the construction field and I am stuck with shoes on for long periods of time.





Give it a try.How to get ride of stinky feet?
Brew some black tea and poor into a basin large enough to soak your feet in (once it's cool of course). Do this for 20-30 minutes a day for a week. The tannin in the tea is an astringent which will stop your feet from perspiring as much, hence, no smell.
Go barefoot or wear really minimal sandals, and avoid closed shoes as much as you possibly can. The stink comes from bacteria that grow in moist, enclosed spaces, like closed shoes.
I could lick the sweat off of your feet, I'd love to taste them.








Help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin