Thursday, June 24, 2010

How long does it take to get ride of mono?

This is my 2nd time in two years having mono, and I'm 28. I can't really rest with my job (I'm a teacher) and I'm so exhausted. I don't know how long I can function like this. What do I do?How long does it take to get ride of mono?
actually i have it right now. and if you don't take time off, and rest, it will literally get worst. you really need to sleep and take it easy. i'm actually only 14, and i've been extremely sick. you will literally never get better if you don't take some time to yourself. i've been sick for three weeks now, and i can't play volleyball. it's no fun, hope you start feeling better!How long does it take to get ride of mono?
you probably never got completely over it from before


it can sometimes take 2+ years to get fully over it





i would go to the doctor and get antibiotics and other medacine





when i had mono i would drink energy drinks (red bull, Amp, Monster etc.) and that would keep up and be able to pay attention in school.





Besure to drink lots of water
I had mono for about a year.... i got over it and felt fine then went out and over did it and got it again worse. Take it easy and take naps when ever possible. Drink lots of orange juice and take vitamins. It may take awhile but you'll get back to your old self again.





Have your doctor run tests ... mono is always going to show up in your system if you have ever had it. I know you can have a reoccurence of the symptoms but there may be something else going on that needs to be looked at.
it took me a year to get over it when i had it but that was almost 40 years ago. i had to stay in bed with it and be very careful that i did nothing to harm my spleen. you need to talk to your doctor. you need to be on medication for it. when i had it they gave penicillin for it. please see your doctor ASAP.
You'll always have it in your body is never goes away. The only thing to do to get the sickness down is to sleep it off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin