Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do you get ride of acne on your back?

I have acne on my back and i want to get ride of it. Is there a way to get ride of it fast? I am 15 and i shower everyday.How do you get ride of acne on your back?
I too have suffered with acne and finally came to the conclusion that the answer to the acne is not found in ';products';. Acne is a problem that comes from within and in order to solve it, you must treat the origination of the problem. You must detoxify your body and balance your hormones. If you are female, use Natural Progesterone Oil (I use Progestelle brand) for the hormone issue. Additionally, do a 3 day apple-only diet and colon cleansing to remove toxins from the body. Do this monthly and your skin will glow. It worked for me and beleive me, nothing else has and I've tried it all, Proactive (useless and STINKS) Arbonne, Clearasil, the list goes on and so does the money I spent. This is the answer. Search it out for yourself on the internet.How do you get ride of acne on your back?
Time...that is what will get rid of it. Your body is getting rid of toxins...acne is one way that happens...you need someone to scrub your back with a stridex pad ftwice a day dor about 4-7 days and drink more water, cut the sodas out completely...





That's about as fast as you can get rid of acne...
Honey, take 2 tbls. heinz apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 2-3 x day. This will clear up the infection fast. It did for this former adult acne woman. Do not be alarmed if it seems to not be going away. That is just ACV drawing all the bacteria from inside your system. If you stop, it will come back.
I can remember, long ago, being in your exact situation, and tried a lot of the things on the market, which may have had some success (and I emphasize SOME), and I think the best thing that I could use was time. Eventually, with age, it went away, slowly and gradually. All the other stuff cost a lot, was difficult to use since it needed application on my back, and had relatively minimal success. I know you want it away NOW, and maybe in this ';new day and age';, some miracle stuff has been invented that I wish I had ';back when';, but I'll bet you it hasn't. Patience is the best medicine. Oh, and I do remember tanning on the first floor roof of my back porch enabled me to ';cook'; some of the acne away a bit, in total privacy. But be careful with that method. It can really give you a sunburn if you're not careful. God Bless you.
clean ur back with a gentle soap.


dont rub or scrub it.


tie your hair.


if possible cut it short.


keep ur hair clean n dandruff free.


if they are dry well apply an appropriate hair pack..


and never touch your back or squeez the pimples.
get a scrub brush and lather it with antibiotic soap and scub gently =that should help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin