Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can i get ride of a cold?

I have a terriable cold *cough* My eyes hurt a little my nose is cloged and my throat hurts!! Do you know any thing that will help?How can i get ride of a cold?
The only way to get rid of a cold is to let your body do what it is designed to do. Getting plenty of rest, plenty of liquids, and feeding yourself healthy nourishing foods will help speed up the process... but nothing ';cures'; a cold.How can i get ride of a cold?
A good old fashioned hot cup of herbal tea with a lemon slice always helps me. Lemon is very good for your body when you have a cold. The hot tea helps loosen up the mucus and the herbs will help you get over the cold faster. Drink as much of it as you can stand, usually between 2 and 4 cups a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin