Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get ride of blackheads?

I have them all over my nose but I don't know how to get ride of them. I have always had them and they never go away. I use proactiv but that doesn't help with the blackheads. Please help!How to get ride of blackheads?
those Biore' pore strips work really well. And I think they're fun!How to get ride of blackheads?
try rubbing alcohol and a topical antibiotic





sorry, it will not remove them, but they will make them 70% smaller though, or it did for me
Start washing face good with an antibacterial soap.Foam up good with warm water and then use hot rinse and then cold rinse.


Put aloe vera on your face afterwards and blackheads are history.
Wash your face particularly the nose good and dry throughly. You can use either Biore or Ponds strips (sometimes I even take some packing tape) put it on your nose and pull off. Not permenent but helps.
swim a lot, the chlorine will get rid of the black heads, or just shower more
OMG!!! You must try this product by biore. It is new I think... I don't know the name of it, but it is for blackheads and it will say something about heating up-- in a green tube. I've had blackheads FORVER... i have been using the face wash everyday and they are GONE!! U MUST TRY!
Try using a toner to shrink your pores. And also try not worrying about it. Blackheads really aren't that bad, especially compared to an all out, red, pus-filled pimple! They're really not that noticeable, I've found. You just see them because you're looking for them without even thinking about it.
They won't go away, sadly. They are based on the size of your pores, which is genetic. You can talk to a dermatologist.
I agree with waywrdsun. Try biore strips. Biore always has a line of products just for blackheads.
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin