Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I get ride of family putting stress on me?

Is it a good ideal if your family auguries to much and have drama around ever Corner to leave.Maybe only come back at night from chilling at a friends house? Would writing poetry help reveal my stress of my family? Would reading a book help? Can someone please tell me because i just don't know..How can I get ride of family putting stress on me?
Those sound like good ideas to me. Both writing poetry and reading will ';get you out of your own head'; and anything that accomplishes that can be considered a form of meditation.





Here's a helpful list of 25 ways to relieve stress naturally.


http://www.stop-anxiety-panic-attack.com鈥?/a>





The list should give you some good ideas of other ways you can relieve the stress and find outlets for support.





Best of Luck to you!How can I get ride of family putting stress on me?
You don't say how old you are, which might have a bearing on my answer so I am just going to try and gauge it. You must be under 18, as you wouldn't probably be asking this question, so I am going to advise that leaving probably wouldn't be a good idea. However, finding activities to keep you away from home in a way that is safe is a good way of distancing yourself, and if staying at a friend's place does that for you that's cool as long as your parents know where you are (else when you get back you may get back to more drama from them worrying about where you've been! Always let them know). You've got to find your own outlets that work for you, being music, poetry, or even perhaps going for a run or doing other sports. Perhaps movies. Give it all a try - there's certainly no harm in any of those. Good luck dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin