Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are the little bugs on the top of my fish tanks are they harmful can i get ride of them?

There are little bugs on my tank they sit on the rim of my tank looks they eat food that dosent fall in tank are these bugs harmful to me or fish or house how can i get ride if them if so?What are the little bugs on the top of my fish tanks are they harmful can i get ride of them?
there isn't much info for us to go on here, a photo would have been great.


If in doubt, get rid of them.What are the little bugs on the top of my fish tanks are they harmful can i get ride of them?
wat does the bug look like....





like a water strider?


or a giant water bug..?





yes something will happen to those fish wen it is the time for them to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin