Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I get ride of a Sore Throat with cold things?

Tea never works for me, even with honey. I have a sore throat, and I have school tomorrow. Would cold stuff help?Can I get ride of a Sore Throat with cold things?
Melt an ice cube on it for about 10 minutes at a time once every 2 hours or so, this helps with the pain, irritation, and itching by numbing it plus it slows down the virus metabolism and makes it harder for the virus to continue replicating.





You might want to put some carmex or other chapstick type of lipbalm on it that will keep the liquid from oozing out and making you more contagious to others.Can I get ride of a Sore Throat with cold things?
Yes, my family doctor says popsicles, icees, slushies, the cold numbs your thraot, letting u ignore the problem while it heals
Halls Strawberry Breezers cough drops or something like that help me so much. The pain goes away almost automatically and stays away for hours! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin