Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can you get ride of freakles?

I have lots of freakles on my nose and i want to make them fade or go away. Any ideas that work! I need it ASAP, school starts for me soon and im new. How can you get ride of freakles?
I'm with you all the way!





i got freckles and trying to get rid of them.





I have heard you can use lemon juice but its itchy and for me, it didn't work.





I'm just using foundation.





They fade when your older.





While I'm waiting I am gradually very very slowly trying to like them. eek








Actually no, I hate them lolHow can you get ride of freakles?
Do you mean ';freckles?'; Your freckles are what sets you apart from many others. They are not a curse. I see little toddlers with freckles %26amp; I tell them they were kissed by the sun. I hope it's something they'll be told throughout their lives. Freckles are a gift, so accept them %26amp; be proud of them.
where cover up or any kind of make-up. i also have freckles so i wear make-up so you can't notice it, but i don't wear cover-up cause my skin is already to white
Nothing wrong with Freckles! They usually look cute!





but if you are determined, foundation might help..
Sunscreen, make-up with sunscreen, and Nadinola (if your skin isn't too sensitive.)
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin