Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get ride of stretch marks?

Hey everyone. I am 14 and I used to be fat, but I recently lost 31 pounds. However, the stretch marks are still there. How can I get rid of them? I have heard cocoa butter works, but does it really? Thanks for your help!How to get ride of stretch marks?
Mederma really works, buy it at Walmart or anywhereHow to get ride of stretch marks?
Cocoa butter improves the skin's elasticity which heals stretch marks. I'm really skinny and I gained alittle weight last year but then I started dancing again and I lost the weight I gained really fast which caused stretch marks. I have stretch marks on my hips and I have tried using cocoa butter. I has been working for me very well. The stretch marks wont go away automatically (they still haven't gone away but I haven't been doing this for too long). Apply cocoa butter everyday and you will notice them becoming less visible. This is going to take a while. My stretch marks have become less visible since I started using cocoa butter but the wait to completely eliminate them is long. (I've been using cocoa butter for 3.5 months). I'm telling you, you will see the difference but it takes FOREVERR!! Just be patient.
ive had the same problem. i tried everything and nothing seemed to make a dramatic difference.. then i saw a commercial on tv about bio oil and decided it was worth a shot. i went to walmart and bought a bottle, and i swear to god you notice a difference right away. it`s a miracle worker. i would highly recommend it. it`s worth having to apply twice a day and waiting for it to dry. haha. good luck (:
Theres a great oil product on the market, used alot by pregnant woman, which helps to fade them and also if you use it everyday, itll reduce the likelihood of you getting them, its called Bio-Oil , and can be purchased online through- Bio-Oil can be purchased online at:


www.amazon.com


www.cvs.com


www.drugstore.com


www.walgreens.com
ha i lost like forty pound when i was in middle school...i ask my doctor and she said you can lighten them a little but nothing will take them off...cocoa butter work(unless you are allergic to it like me) and mederma for stretch marks...and prefer on for scars.
u cant get rid of stretch marks ever but u can diminish the depth and make them fade and blend in 2 ur skin but not get rid of them


cocoa butter helps and so does bio-oil
you can use Bio-oil its really god for scars and stretch marks
cocoa butter


or


a stretch mark lotion/cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin