Thursday, June 24, 2010

How Do you get ride of stretch marks on your thighs?

I am now 17 and i've had them for a while and when i wear shorts its very noticeable and I never can wear them it sucks how can I lose weight and lose these stretch marks as well?How Do you get ride of stretch marks on your thighs?
Dieting will not help


If they are still red/pinkish then you can get rid of them easier


They will never go away completely, but it helps them to not look as obvious.





If you put on a cream with retinol (pronounced ret-a-nay?) it works


Thats what I use


But its prescription only





xHow Do you get ride of stretch marks on your thighs?
Erica,





This product - Revitol - will reduce stretch marks (and prevent others), (though will not make them disappear completely because that is impossible - if people tell you otherwise, they are lying to you!). It worked great for me, even after I had 2 children :-).





Good luck!
rub lotion on them... and mabye some mederma... that stuff for scars... i read the tube and it said you could put it on stretch marks
Use Special lotion just for that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin