Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get ride of a headache from the flu?

I had the flu starting on Monday. My fever has gone way down and most of my symptoms are gone also, except the killer headache. I'm routinely taking tylenol and advil (switching them out) plus the prescripition medicine. The throbbing pain is all over my forehead and mostly behind my eyes when I try to look around and such. If anyone knows something I could take or anything please let me know!How can I get ride of a headache from the flu?
Sounds like you may be suffering from a sinus headache. While tylenol may help with the pain it won't get to the root of the problem. I find the best way to alleviate it is with a few things. Vicks, Mucinex, and Alcaceltzer.





Mucinex has been consistently recommended to me by Nurse practitioners and doctors for bad congestion.





Vicks is great for loosening up the mucus if you apply it to your chest and right under you nose.





Alcaceltzer works good on the spot although be cautious of take this and mucinex together. I usually do and I feel find but different things may happen from person to person.





If after a few days of trying this and it doesn't seem to work you may want to consult your primary because you may be dealing with a sinus infection if you aren't already.








Good luck!How can I get ride of a headache from the flu?
take some advil. i had that 2.





plz plz plz plz help


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvTx5PsQpBhIiL_c7N97brTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090312085232AAoTydZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin