Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get ride of mentral cramps?

I am a young woman. With Teribal menstral cramps during mentral period. Is there anyway to lessen the pain of my cramps with out taking advil or other pain medications?How do i get ride of mentral cramps?
Are you on any form of hormonal birth control? I got on the pill simply to ease my horrible cramps - it also makes your periods shorter and lighter.


If that's not an option, try using a heating pad. Its pretty incapacitating, I know, but it will offer temporary relief. Also, I read something about specialized message. If you Gently massage the area on your wrist beneath you thumb, there is a nerve that corresponds to lessening of pain.


Something else that works for me is eatingl ots of dairy- maybe its the calcium, but it makes me feel alot better!How do i get ride of mentral cramps?
Exercise is good, even though it's the last thing you feel like doing, it really does help. Alternatively, I hear masturbating is a good way to relieve the pain......
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin