Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best soultion to get ride of acene?

I am 12 years old and every time I eat a little pieace of candy the next day I will have 2 new pimples. I have sestive skin and I am using diffren and MGP their orking but not good enough. I just bought Acene free and im not shure if it will work? What other products will work?What is the best soultion to get ride of acene?
If it's really bad, the doctor can prescribe some stronger stuff.What is the best soultion to get ride of acene?
geese that bad at 12? go to ur dermatologist (skin doctor) at see if he can get you a perscription but tell ur doctor if u get any side effects my neighboor got a perscription most of his acne is gone but he always had extremly chaped lips now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin