Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you get ride of dry skin around your nose?

I have this dry patch of skin and redness on the skin surrounding my nose. It's not actually on my nose, it's in the area to the left and to the right. I've tried all kinds of moisturizers and face lotion. I try to cover it with make up, this covers the redness, but it looks even worse if I get make up in the dry skin area


It's ugly! HELP!How do you get ride of dry skin around your nose?
okay


i know this sounds weird but this's what i did


and it worked


put lots vaseline on it


massage it for 5-10 secs


leave it there for 15 mins


and then wet ur toothbrush


......use your toothbrush to brush it





well.....use a toothbrush that u dont use anymore


or just have one that just for ur nose....lolz


i think electric toothbrush would do better





after brush it


the dry skin will come off----yayyyy


and then wash it with cold water


put on some good ''cream'' or ''thick'' moisturizer


if that dont work then i give up


hope i helpHow do you get ride of dry skin around your nose?
I had the same issue a few weeks ago because of the cold, dry weather.





If you use a harsher face wash that leaves your face dry, I'd avoid using that for a few days. Face washes that are cream based are easier on the skin. Sensitive face washes also help to reduce the harsh effect on your skin.





I also made sure to use a good moisturizer twice a day. I even would use a little extra on my dry spots if I felt the need.





It cleared up within a few days.





So to begin, I would try changing out your face wash for something easier on your skin. Good luck!
use lotion made from hemp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin