Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I get ride of stains in the tub?

I think there grease stains, they've been there since I moved in over a year ago, I've tried everything, even oven cleaner and I can't get ride of them.How can I get ride of stains in the tub?
I would suggest a mildly abrasive cleaner such as:


Ajax with bleach(powdered)


Powdered Comet with bleach


Soft Scrub with bleach


Mr. Clean Magic eraser


Scrub brush





Wet down the basin of the tub, because that is probably where most of the stains are:





Pour or sprinkle your soft scrub or comet/ajax.


If your using comet/ajax let it sit for about 10 minutes.


Then take your scrubber, wet it and scrub scrub scrub away! Rinse.


Repeat until you see cleaner results


Then take your Mr. Clean magic eraser wet it, then ring it out and scrub





That should do it! :)How can I get ride of stains in the tub?
The answers above me are great and everything is worth a shot but if nothing works, try bar keepers soap. It comes in a can and is an abrasive powder of some sort. The can is like an Ajax or Comet type can. It's worth a try I swear by it.
I'm not sure what country you're in, but I'm in Australia and have found Domestos to be the best for all kind of stains.





For more info on this product go to: www.unilever.com.au





If you use it, be careful as it has a bleaching effect on clothing.
Try Clorex bleach powder; scratch free. It works awesome. Sprinkle it on dry, then scrub it with a dish scrubber. It should rub right off.
mr clean magic eraser works wonders i swear it will work (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin