Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get ride of that sick nervous feeling in my stomach?

I had a bad second day at work and i messed up so much they just sent me home and i feel like crap. My stomach is all naseous and tight like i need to throw up and its hard to breathe. Does anyone know how to get rid of this feeling? I tried singing and blogging and watching tv to relieve stress, but nothing seems to work. All i can think about is today. what other ways can I relieve this stress?How do I get ride of that sick nervous feeling in my stomach?
The oldest solution...VENT.





Call a friend, significant other, hell, even your parents. Parents will listen to whatever crap you have to unload, and won't judge you for it.How do I get ride of that sick nervous feeling in my stomach?
You need to take 2 slow deep breathes. You know, it is not good to mess up, but it happened and it is over. There is nothing you can do right now that will make the mistakes go away. Since you didn't include what work you do and what your mistakes were I can't tell how bad it is. You need to go outside barefooted and release the situation into the ground like a lightning bolt. I know it sounds weird, but someone told me to do that and it worked. You could also imagine a trash can and take the problem out of your mind and throw it away. You just need to realize that you can try harder next time, or think about choosing a job that you can be successful at. I'm sure that there is alot about you that is great and talented. Just dump the bad thoughts.
Talk to yourself. Tell yourself that what happened today is not the end of the world and tomorrow will be better. Look how small your problem is compared to the big picture.
Sorry about your day ! Jogging could help you or whatever exercise you are into.
get laid :D


then you win :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin