Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get ride of a stuffy nose without drugs?

I have hade a stuffy nose since Monday morning and I have a concert on Friday and today is Wednesday. I need to get rid of it. Even if it is'nt totally cleared up. I just want it to be somewhat cleared. %26lt;3How to get ride of a stuffy nose without drugs?
go to the sink turn on the hot water take a towel place it over your head while bending over the sink cover the sink also.so the mist from the hot water will touch your face and breath in and out normally and that should workHow to get ride of a stuffy nose without drugs?
some people swear by the Nettie Pot.


or if it's not very well lit- use a clear breath-right strip. I love those things and opens me right up! :) You have to get pretty close to someone to realize they are wearing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin