Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i get ride of the ';common file'; opening during the computer start up?

The ';common file'; keeps popping up and opens after all the icons are downloaded on my desk top. I have checked the startup of my computer and do not see it. Is it possible it is attached to someother file? It is a pain to keep having to close it everytime I turn on my computer. Any help would be appreciated.How do i get ride of the ';common file'; opening during the computer start up?
hi , how did you check your start up ? you mean from start and all programs menu ? or run ? if you didnt try run just type msconfig in run , then go to start up section and uncheck that file ! if you did it before i recommend you to restore your pc to an earlier time !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin