Friday, December 11, 2009

How does a person get ride of sun spots on their face?

I recently went to the dermatologist because I have white blotches of pigmentation on my face. The dermatologist told me to stay out of the sun and put aveeno calming moisturizer onto my face. However, this is not working and I have been using this method for 3 weeks. Some people have told me to use Selsun Blue but I do not know the consequences to this. Is their anything I can do to make them go away?How does a person get ride of sun spots on their face?
Topical treatments take awhile to work. If you want quicker reaction either get a chemical peel, which takes the top layer of dead skin cells to show off new ones, cost 60-90$$ or have IPL treatments. They work more effectively against age/dark/white spots along with tightening skin, decreasing pore size, diminishing redness. It's more $$$ 75-400 per treatment, but great results!! That's what I do, for my rosacea.


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin