Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get ride of a rabbit?

I am in the Chicago land area. I do not want to kill the rabbit. He is mean and likes to bite and scratch everyone and everything. So I do not want to give him to someone and have them get hurt by the rabbit. I do not want to just let him go because he is domesticated and I am afraid he will die in the wild. But I am moving to a no animal apartment so I can not keep him. Is there a no kill place anywhere that actually takes rabbits?How do I get ride of a rabbit?
Try to bring him to a rabbit specific shelter. http://www.rabbit.org can help u find one.How do I get ride of a rabbit?
Give the rabbit and all his belongings to somebody who already has a couple of rabbits. How old and how big is your Thumper rabbit? In CALIF, they have Animal Shelters operated by the local communities. You can put pets in room and board for a fee, or you can donate the animal to the shelter which often can find a home for some of the lost group. You are right, the domesticated rabbit cannot survive in the wild on his own.
Rabbit rescue. Check out this site: http://homepage.mac.com/mattocks/morfz/r鈥?/a>
Call your local SPCA. They take in all sorts of critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin