Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Get Ride Of Huge Bump On My Nose?

How do i get rid fast of a big red bump i got from trying to squeeze blackheads out my nose . Anything i can do to reduce swelling?


Make it less ugly?How To Get Ride Of Huge Bump On My Nose?
Put ice on it , then toothpaste , they will calm and reduce the swelling.How To Get Ride Of Huge Bump On My Nose?
Ice will take down the swelling


Cleaning with rubbing alcohol will help dry up the oil





edit: bah - thumb it down if you like but this alwayws worked on my nose
hot wash cloth with help with the redness. once the redness goes away so should the swelling.
just wait,





wash your face. put lotion...


and everytime you pop a pimple ... wash your face with facial cleanser. and use neo-sporin
Freeze a spoon and then put that on your nose.
Cocoa butter.
go the MJ way and dont have a nose at all
Put some ice on it.





or





Just leave it alone for a while.
put a hot damped rag on it then just leave it alone, that always worked for me....
Ice!
try getting in the shower with hot water


let the steam open your pores.


and use exfoliation cream.


always works for me
before you go to bed, put toothpaste on it. when you wake up, the bump will have been reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin