Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get ride of all the fruit flies in my house?

Is there a spray, trick, or routine I need to do? I already scrubbed my whole kitchen and now I don't know what to do, I think they are spreading to the upstairs so please help me!How do I get ride of all the fruit flies in my house?
a. put up a tape thing that makes flies stick to it and die (available at drugstores)





b. get a venus flytrap





c. smack em with a newspaperHow do I get ride of all the fruit flies in my house?
leave out overnight a glass of red wine. in the morning, you'll find dead flies in it. they are attracted to the sweetness of the wine.
You can also try putting honey out in a jar or bowl and letting it sit out.
spray windex the glass cleaner thingy at them..


or whip them with a towel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin