Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get ride of the shadow from removed facial hair?

I have a ';mustache';, and I remove the hair monthly with Nair. But, there's still a shadow on my face, and it doesn't seem to make any improvements over removing the hair.How do I get ride of the shadow from removed facial hair?
The Human Body comes standard with HAIR


no need to mess with it.





and remember


Shaving is an UN-NATURAL ACT!How do I get ride of the shadow from removed facial hair?
You may be able to try using a concealer that is slightly darker than your skin tone. Don't apply it heavily, or it will look caked and uneven. Follow up with a good coverage foundation all over the face.
go to a beauty slaon and get it threaeded. nair is good 2 i use it but maybe u should get a skin toner cream that changes the colour of ur skin. hope i heleped.
wax it


and the shadow will go away





nair doesn't work as well as waxing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin