Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get ride of my acne, when I work 12 hours on weekend nights in a hot humid company?

Well I had acne problem every time I return to work every weekend nights; during the weekdays they disappear, but I'm left with the acne scares to deal with. I do have oily skin but I wash it every day with mild facal soap. I wonder if there is any thing that can keep my face from breaking out during work? The conditions is hot and I walk alot during work,.How can I get ride of my acne, when I work 12 hours on weekend nights in a hot humid company?
Wash your face with Rapid Clear before you go to work. It will keep it clear for at least 8 hours and helps control oil. One time I used it in the morning and then had a soccer game (85 degrees 90% humidity) and my face stayed clear the hole time. Then later I used suntan lotion at the beach and I could feel it trying to clean the oil off of my face. Also while you are at work try and drink as much water as possible and on your break(s) try to wash your face with soap in the bathroom.How can I get ride of my acne, when I work 12 hours on weekend nights in a hot humid company?
Make sure you cut out greasy foods, thats a big improvement if you have been eating them. Chips, fries, anything with grease.
try cleaning your face first before applying raw cocabutter or shea butter, they will protect you from the elements as well as help your acne.tell me if this helped.
I too live in hot conditions and I work in it try clearisil astringent it gets rid of the oily skin and gets rid of the acne it's really good for on the spot treatment too. Some soaps have many different oils and fats believe it or not but some of that fat is pig fat. Clearisil has many different products I would recommend anything thats active ingredient is sacylic acid it works really good on acne and doesn't dry out your face. Good luck!
ujm
Cut back on greasy foods and make sure that you are drinking plenty of water all week.
try to put nailpolish remover on them it will dry them out but it may sting a little at first but leave it on
since you work on weekend nights, make sure you get enough sleep after work coz sleepless nights make the skin oily....





take vitamin E and drink plenty of water...





avoid touching your facial skin and wash it with a bar soap with benzoyl peroxide (e.g. panoxyl bar or acne-aid) and apply at least a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide acnegel (by panoxyl) not only on the areas with spots but on the entire area you want to protect...





i hope this will work for you...





ajah!!! ^,^
Check out Neutrogena's products.





They have an evaluation quiz that can help you determine which products to use.





http://neutrogena.com/PersonalEvaluation鈥?/a>
proactiv works really great but its a bit time consuming try taking benzol peroxide it may burn and make youre face red at first but like in a week you will get great results hope this help sincirely livi
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin