Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i get ride of the yellow in my Hair?

Hey. I just bleached my hair and i cant get the yellow out, i have bleached it twice now but its not doing anything. ive tried adding a silver toner into it but it didn't do anything. I am trying to get my hair white. Parts of my hair is but mostly is yellow. Anyones help would be great.How can i get ride of the yellow in my Hair?
Violet counter acts with yellow. Use some sort of violet based toner but don't leave it on too long or you'll turn it purple.How can i get ride of the yellow in my Hair?
I just bleached my hair too =) It was a dark/black and now its a platinum blonde.My hair was yellow/orange after I bleached it, then I used a purple toner on it, and it went from yellow/orange to just banana yellow, then I got ';Shimmer Lights'; shampoo, it's the best stuff I've ever used!! It's a deep violet color, it get rid of the yellow after just one use, it add cool tones to your hair wich fades the yellow.It's really cheap too, like $7.00.!!Hope this helped!! Check out the link.
Get a platinum blonde shampoo. The Paul mitchell works great. Some people call them purple shampoos.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin