Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you get ride of a mouse urine smell in the kitchen?

The last time I cooked the smell was so gross I threw out the food! I've got a gas stove %26amp; I don't know what to do! I've read where the smell is in the stove or oven insulation, but I'm not sure. Any help would be great!How do you get ride of a mouse urine smell in the kitchen?
If you can smell mouse pee, you need to kill the bacteria. It is dangerous. I cannot tell you where the mouse peed, but if it is in your walls, inulation, etc and you rent, move out now esp if you have children breathing the air. Mouse urine in the air is worse than a dirty public restroom. It can casue deadly diseases.





If you still have rodents and you rent, move out. NO landlord is going to clean it up to standards. This is my opinion. Run while u can...How do you get ride of a mouse urine smell in the kitchen?
not sure, never had that problem. I would guess baking soda. It takes care of most smells.
Vinegar is a natural deoderiser; then set a mouse trap or bait.
I am sorry I think this question is just too funny.


But, if you have mouse urine smell that strong I think the first step would be to get rid of the mouse population. Try setting out some mouse traps and or poision. Once the mouse population is under control try spraying that pet urine remover you can buy from pet stores...(i know the mice are not your pets but they are animals) it is a type of enzyme remover.
have a cow pee in there
try baking soda
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin