Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get ride of a cookie on my computer?

I have been needing to check my comments on Youtube but the only place I can go in Youtube is the home page, if I search something up then it says something like:





Bad Request


Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.


Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.





Can you tell me in simple steps how to get rid of the cookie doing this? Thanks a lot!


Best answer gets 10 points!How do I get ride of a cookie on my computer?
never eat near your computer for one okHow do I get ride of a cookie on my computer?
if your using the firefox web browser click on tools then on options once there click on the privacy tab and then click show cookies then remove all cookies or look for the one you want to remove.





if your using internet explorer click on tools then internet options in the general tab there is a section called browsing history click delete and a new window will open in that window click delete cookies.
Same question answered 6 months ago:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
click start menu, find internet explorer, right click, find properties, click delete under ';browsing history'; and then click dcelete cookies
Seriously, all you need to do is simply scan your computer.


it'll find the cookie then you can just delete/fix it.
on your browser


go to the top menu bar


Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; General Tab %26gt; History


%26gt; Delete %26gt; Cookies





hope this helps
Uhh couldn't you just clear your history?


It clears cookies too


Tools%26gt;Clear Private Data%26gt;Cookies%26gt;Clear Private Data Now


Hope this helps ^-^
While in your browser, go to TOOLS %26gt; INTERNET OPTIONS %26gt; DELETE COOKIES.
Go to ';Control Panel'; then to '; Internet options and you will see a button to get rid of them
eat it and clean up the crumbs
eat it with milk no but seriously go to settings, options then cookies and choose what you want
Eat it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin