Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get ride of a sore in the back of my mouth?

It feels like my gum swollen and i have a cut on it as well of near the same area. been annoying Ive been doing the water and salt thing,mouthwash.But its bugging me big time.I wondering if I got this from my bf.... i put him in my mouth.But not recentlyHow do I get ride of a sore in the back of my mouth?
Sore throat may be due to lot of reasons, may be normal flu or start of a cold attack, sometimes tonsils are the reason if there is little rise in the temperature this means a mild infection, a suitable antibiotic and worm mouth wash may improve the case, abd by the way taking him in your mouth would not cause this, for more futur consultation contact me as ahmadhashem41 at yahoo same name for YMHow do I get ride of a sore in the back of my mouth?
squirting lemon in the back of ur throat and gargling water w/ salt and i like drinking hot tea! p.s. wen u squirt lemons, it burns @ first but it will start feeling better. If it doesn't i would suggest to go to the doctor
I would use salt water and make an appointment with you dentist if it doesn't go way. You may have eaten something that caused it as well so I would watch what I ate till it got better.
I don't know sorry!!!!!
  • antivirus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin