Friday, December 11, 2009

How to get ride of dark circles under the eyes without makeup or foundation.?

I have dark circles under by eyes because of my glasses. Does anyone know how to get ride of them without makeup. A natural way, like cucumbers of something. Or is it not possible.How to get ride of dark circles under the eyes without makeup or foundation.?
I usually get dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, but I saw some product at Walmart that's a face mask that's make with cucumbers (I THINK) and it's supposed to rid you of any dark circles, whatever the cause. My neighbour used it, and it seems to work, but I haven't personally tried it.How to get ride of dark circles under the eyes without makeup or foundation.?
Find two flat stones and put them in your freezer. In the morning, but them on your eyes till they warm up. Or you can get one of those gel eye mask and put them in the fridge and wear them at night.
im not sure how to naturally but i know clinique has plently of eye creams for things like that. i had the same thing happen to me and i tried a cream and it worked great !
Water, proper amount of sleep, and a healthy diet!!! Those are the best ways to get rod of dark circles!! Believe me!!! I have the same problem!!!
try eye creams and put two tea spoons in the freezer over night and run them under cold water in the morning-put on your eyes
Yes cucumbers or potatoes.


You could also put a cold spoon to ur eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin