Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to get ride of tear stains and keep them gone?

I got a Maltese for my birthday but I do not know much about the breed. She has these brown streaks down coming for her eyes. I was told that it's from tears and I can bye stuff to fix it. Unfortunately there is so much on the market that I do not know what will work best. I have been contemplating the product ';Angel Eyes'; for her diet and an external tear remover.What is the best way to get ride of tear stains and keep them gone?
Tear stains are caused by bacteria that thrives in damp conditions. It is commonly called ';red yeast'; and this is why dogs with white feet and faces often end up stained.





Antibiotics like Angel Eyes will prevent the bacteria from colonizing and will help the stains from ever developing. You also need to keep the area dry by wiping with a clean towel several times a day. What is the best way to get ride of tear stains and keep them gone?
go to some shows and talk to the breeder / exhibitors,, or if you got a dog from a reputable breeder call them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin